Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Thrill of the Hunt!



Today we are going back out to Warrenton and possibly Round Top to look for a couple of things we must have are in hopes of finding...
The first is a circular plant stand that I've seen hundreds of examples of during my years of trips out to the land of antique wonders...I mean, I've practically had to kick them out of my way in years past.  One is needed to replace the wood slat plant stand that I found on the side of the road down in Houston about 11 years ago...it's done me well.
Look to the right...

Unhappily it is now disintegrating on my back porch and if Noel hadn't screwed it to the stucco wall, it would have fallen down by now.


Now of course that I want a circular one, they are no where to be found in the size that I must have..there were plenty of 22" to 26" diameters but I need at least a 36" diameter to fill the space on the wall.  Unless, of course I want to re-arrange everything...I think not.  Let me know if you see one of these, okay?
Cute, huh?


I'll let you know tomorrow how we made out...and if we find the other object of the hunt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment... I'd love to hear from you!

PPS - If you are using Google Translate to read my blog, I can probably use it to read your comment, so comment away!