Well, here are the bullet points...
- Our son Patrick graduated from college - GOOD!
- My oldest brother is ill - NOT GOOD!
- My sister Tamara moved from Pleasanton, TX to Ft. Worth - I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA!
- and took her cat, Mama Kitty (who lived with me for 9 months while she was in Pleasanton) with her - MIXED FEELINGS ON THAT ONE...
- Then our daughter Julia moved out - VERY MIXED FEELINGS ON THAT ONE ...
- Then I opened a booth in a Vintage Mall in Columbus - WHAT? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO DO?
- Then Tamara and Mama Kitty moved to Mexico - THAT SHOULD BE EXCITING ... & GOOD!
- Then our son Patrick accepted a job offer that moved him to New York City - VERY GOOD!
- I've been listing books on Amazon, I now have over 2100 books listed, sales have sucked big time - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT AMAZON?
- I've been dithering about opening a shop on Etsy - PROCRASTINATION...
- I've also been dithering about opening a shop on eBay - MORE PROCRASTINATION!
- We have been fostering Pat's 2 cats - Nandi & Fro since May - CAN YOU SPELL, I'M ATTACHED?
- In 2 weeks he will be here so he and Noel can move his stuff and his cats up East - MIXED, MIXED, MIXED!
Pencil sketch! What a neat application!